Large Double Aspect Sitting Room with Woodburner in Original Fireplace
Elegant Dining Room with Stunning View Over Valley and Open Fire
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room and Two Further Large Double Bedrooms
Stunning Family Bathroom with Roll Top Bath, Twin Sinks and Separate Shower
Fabulous Views Across the Valley
Newly Renovated Throughout to an Exceptional Standard
Detached Large Coach House with Potential for Annexe Accommodation
Terraced Garden with Seating Areas
Easy Access to Worcester. Kidderminster and Birmingham
Excellent Schools Close By
Elegant Three Double Bedroom Period Property, with Stunning Views Across the Valley. Recently Reburbished to an Exceptional Standard. Three Immaculately Presented Large Light Reception Rooms and Farmhouse Style Kitchen with Aga. High Ceilings and Period Features Throughout. Front and Back Terraces and Terraced Garden. Substantial Detached Coach House Offering Tremendous Annexe Potential. Situated in the Rural Village of Stockton-on-Teme within Easy Reach of Worcester & Kidderminster
- Large Light Reception Hall with Original Pine Arch and Vaulted Ceiling and Tall Sash Windows and Stripped Lime Washed Floorboards
- Farmhouse Style Fitted Kitchen with Solid Wood Worktops, Aga and Separate Electric Double Oven, Microwave and Gas Hob
- Large Double Aspect Sitting Room with Feature Bay Window and Large Marble Fireplace with Woodburner.
- Dining Room with Large Picture Window with Original Shutters Overlooking Garden and Valley Beyond. Open Fireplace and Door to Original Front Porch Giving Access to Garden.
- Large Utility Room with New Worcester Boiler and Victorian Pulley Maid Clothes Airer.
- Galleried Landing with Breathtaking Views
- Master Bedroom with Double Aspect Windows and Stripped Limewash Floor, Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Further Large Double Bedrooms
- Fabulous Family Bathroom withTongue and Groove Panelled Walls, Twin Basins, Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower and Large Built In Pine Laundry Cupboard.
- Partly Boarded Loft Offering Potential for Conversion
- Large Brick Built Coach House Suitable for Annexe Accommodation (with permissions). Double Doors to Front and Back. Original Cobbled Floor with Stairs to Part Converted First Floor Currently Used as Office Space.
- Further Storage Barn/Garage
- Front Covered Porch with Space for Logs and Boots.
- Front and Rear Terraced Areas, Rear Lawn, Large Raised Gravelled Terrace Area with Garden Shed.
- Terraced Gardens Overlooking Valley Below
- Substantial Cellars
- Situated Within the Village of Stockton-Upon-Teme
- 10 Miles to Bromyard and Tenbury Wells
- 13 Miles to Kidderminster, 14 Miles to Worcester
- 16 Miles to M5
- Excellent Selection of State & Private Schools Nearby
- Council Tax Band: F – Malvern Hills District Council
- Mains Electricity and Water
- LPG Gas Central Heating
- Shared Drainage
- Broadband is Available at the Property
Strictly by appointment with the agent:
Country & Classic: 01531 888388
DIRECTIONS & POSTCODE
WR6 6UT From Worcester take the A449 towards Kidderminster. After Approx 5 Miles take the exit left towards Ombersley and Droitwich onto the A4133. After 2.5 miles turn right onto the A443 towards Tenbury Wells. Continue for 7.5 miles and turn left signed to Shelsey & Bromyard. The entrance to the property is immediately on the left hand side adjacent to the church.