Detached Three Bedroom Period House with Annexe Options
FIve Acres of Pasture Land and Garden
Stable Block with 2 Stables, Small Barn and Tack Room
Large Pole Barn
Garage and Workshop
Well Appointed L - Shaped Kitchen with Adjoining Breakfast Room and Larder
DIning Room and Sitting Room with Original Beams & Woodburner in Ingelnook Fireplace
Large Light Family Room with French Doors to Garden
Three Double Bedrooms - Two with Ensuite
Rural Position with Easy Access to Malvern, Worcester and Hereford
Detached Three Bedroom Period House offering Annexe Options with 5 Acres of Pasture Land, Stable Block, Pole Barn, Garage and Workshop. An Ideal Smallholding. Situated on the edge of the Malvern Hills with easy access to Malvern, Worcester and Hereford.
- Well Appointed L-Shaped Kitchen with Quarry Tiled Floor, Solid Wood Units and Worktop and Rayburn.
- Adjoining Breakfast Room with Large Original Larder
- Dining Room and Adjoining Sitting Room with Inglenook Fireplace with Jontul Woodburner, Original Beams, Oak Front Door and Solid Wood Floor.
- Large Light Family Room with French Doors to Garden and Two Large Windows Overlooking Garden, Stables and Pasture Land
- Spacious Inner Hallway with Large Boiler/Boot Cupboard.
- Downstairs Bathroom with Large Airing Cupboard
- Downstairs Double Bedroom with Ensuite Wet Room
- Stairs to Large Landing/Study Area
- Large Light Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, Built in Wardrobes and Two Large Picture Windows overlooking Garden, Stables and Pasture Land.
- Third Double Bedroom
- Approx Five Acres of Garden and Pasture Land, with Pond, Stream and Granite Knoll
- Stable Block comprising 2 Stables, Open Fronted Barn and Tack Room
- Large Open Pole Barn
- Garage with Light and Electric with Adjacent Workshop
- Plenty of Hard Standing
- Whippet’s Brook forms the Western Boundary of the Property
- Rural Position with No Adjacent Properties, Close to the Worcestershire Way and many other Footpaths to the Malvern Hills
- 1.5 Miles to Centre of Great Malvern with Shops, Schools and Mainline Station
- 3 Miles to Cradley
- 9 Miles to Worcester. 19 Miles to Hereford
- Council Tax Band – F – Malvern Hills District Council
- Mains Electricity
- Private Well Water
- Private Drainage
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Rayburn
- New Solid Wood Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Broadband is Available at the Property
Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Country & Classic: 01531 888388
POSTCODE & DIRECTIONS
WR13 5HN Sat Nav is accurate. From Malvern head towards Worcester on the A449 and turn left on the North Malvern Road and then branch left onto the B4219, Cowleigh Road. Follow the road for 1 mile and the property will be found on the right hand side.
If travelling on the A4103 Hereford to Worcester Road, at Storridge take the B4219 towards Malvern and the property will be on the left hand side after approx ¾ mile