Three Large Reception Rooms with WoodBurner and Open Fires
Sunny Conservatory with Doors to Terrace
Contemporary Large L-Shaped Kitchen with Views and Door to Garden
Mature Gardens Surrounding Property
Small Paddock - 3/4 acre in Total
Large Double Garage and New Hartley Botanic Victorian Lodge Greenhouse
Wonderful Views to Malvern Hills
2 Miles to Bosbury with Church, Primary School & Pubs, and 5 Miles to Ledbury
10 Miles to Great Malvern
Easy Access to Private Schools in Colwall, Malvern, Hereford and Worcester
Large Detached Four Bedroom Victorian House, with Spacious Light Rooms, Surrounded by Attractive Garden and Small Paddock totalling ¾ Acre, Double Garage and Wonderful Views to the Malvern Hills.
- Large Light Double Aspect Drawing Room with Bay Window and Wood Burning Stove
- Spacious L- Shaped Contemporary Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Views to Malvern Hills and Door to Garden
- Elegant Dining Room with Open Fireplace, Bay Window and Doors to
- Large Conservatory Opening onto Pretty West Facing Courtyard
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace and Bay Window
- Large Master Bedroom with Large Bay Window and Ensuite Bathroom.
- Three Further Large Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes and Contemporary Family Bathroom.
- Attractive Mature Gardens Surround the Property and Include West Facing Courtyard, Vegetable Garden
- Small Fenced Paddock
- Hartley Botanic Victorian Lodge Greenhouse
- Large Double Garage with Storage Over.
- Fabulous Views to the Malvern Hills
- 2 Miles to Bosbury with Primary School, Church and Pubs
- 5 Miles to Ledbury with Rail Link to London. 10 Miles to Great Malvern
- Easy Access to Private Schools in Colwall, Malvern, Hereford and Worcester
- Council Tax Band: G- Herefordshire Council
- Mains Electricity and Water
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Drainage
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Broadband is Available at the Property
Strictly by appointment with the agent:
Country & Classic: 01531 888388
POSTCODE AND DIRECTIONS
From Ledbury head towards the Station and take the B4214 Bromyard Road. Continue through Staplow and at the sharp right hand bend , bear left towards Bromyard staying on the B4214.. Pass the small turning to Catley on your right and the turning to Canon Frome on your left, Birchend Lodge is located approximately ¼ mile further on the left hand side immediately after the sign for Castle Frome.